MailRock Newsletter Guide → Installation
As any application, MailRock Newsletter mailer should meet minimal requirements of software. To run the MailRock you need an access to web server with following specifications:
Read more →
- PHP 5.2 or higher
- Mail service such as Exim, Sendmail or Postfix
- 8MB or more RAM limit (default is from 32MB to 128MB)
- Unzip MailRock mailer files from "Deploy" folder.
- Copy the MailRock files into desired location on your web server.
- Make the work folder and all subfolders writeable.
- Open the MailRock Newsletter location in your web browser.
Next step → Configure Application
← Table of Contents